Welcome to Horseshoe Resort
Located just an hour north of Toronto, Horseshoe is Ontario's Golf Destination with two distinctly different 18-hole golf courses, . Choose from the majestic Valley Course designed by hall of fame architect Stanley Thompson, for an unforgettable golf experience in a woodland setting or the unique challenges of the Highlands Course, home to the 2006 Canadian Tour Championship and rated one of Canada's Top 50 Public Courses.
Horseshoe Resort offers experiences from engaging to enthralling:
- Excellent Value with our Valley Golf Membership with a FREE Ski Pass
- Wide variety of outdoor activities including two full 18-hole golf courses
- 8,000 sq.ft Club House which boasts a fully equipped Pro Shop, snack bar and licensed patio
- 10 acre driving range with practice green and sand trap
- Golf Programs and lessons for all ages and skill levels
- More than 16,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event spaces
- Indoor and seasonal outdoor pools and full-service Shizen Spa
- Tastefully appointed, modern accommodations
- Complimentary parking and Wi-Fi
Our dedicated team will provide you with a fun-filled outdoor experience, guaranteed to keep you happy, Don’t trust our word for it, come experience the adventure for yourself!